SPIKE: Well, I gotta have something. I still have Buffy taste in my mouth.
BUFFY: You're a pig, Spike.
SPIKE: Yeah, well I'm not the one who wanted "Wind Beneath My Wings" for the first dance.
(He says it loud enough for Giles, Anya, and Xander to hear. They all turn to stare at Buffy from the living room. She looks at all of them)
BUFFY: (defensively) That was the spell.
(She's clearly lying. Willow scowls at Spike and shoves a cookie in his mouth.)
[Drabbles & Short Fiction]
- There Shall Be Signs (Wesley, Spike, Teen and up) by DaughterOfKings
- Wish (Cordelia/Xander, Teen and up) by gleefulmusings
- Guardian (Xander, Gen) by lunarknightz
- Apocalypse Aftermath (Angel, Lorne, Not Rated) by Bread_Stars
- I Would Still Have Loved You (CHAPTER 23) (Buffy/Spike, not rated) by slaymesoftly
- Truth Denied (CHAPTER 62/62) (Spike/Xander, NC17 ) (NSFW banner) by perverted-pages
[Images, Audio & Video]
[Reviews & Recaps]
- Dark Horse: Angel Season 11 announced.