Joyce: I am. We're a little gallery. You have no idea how much...
Buffy: (interrupts) Well, then why don't you go upstairs and get into bed, and I can bring you some hot tea?
Joyce: That's sweet! (suspiciously) What'd you do?
Buffy: Can't a daughter just be concerned about her mother?
[Drabbles & Short Fiction]
- Warmth (Faith/Kennedy, PG-13) by punch-kicker15
- we ain’t kids no more (Buffy, PG-13) by carlyinrome
- If we built an armour for our tender bodies (Willow/Fred, FR13) by aaronlisa
- Chasing After Monsters (CHAPTER 6) (Jenny/Rupert, General Audiences) by Roca
- The Slayer and the Witchlighter (CHAPTER 5) (Charmed, Buffy, General Audiences) by Mirrored_Illusions
- Suicide Squad BTVS Style (CHAPTER 4) (Spike/Buffy, Not Rated) by DeamonQueen
- Death Mask (CHAPTER 3) (Smallville, Buffy, Spike, Willow, Xander, Tara, Teen And Up Audiences) by xoverfiend
- True Faith and Allegiance (CHAPTER 6) (Faith, Teen And Up Audiences) by steeleye