Willow: She was already smoking in fifth grade. Once I was lookout for her.
Xander: (to Willow) You're bad to the bone.
Willow: I'm a rebel.
Buffy: It's not fair. I'm the Slayer. That requires a certain amount of cutting and fighting. What's Sheila's excuse?
Xander: Homework. She won't do it. And most teachers respect that now. Oh, you might wanna keep away any sharp implements when you're working with her.
</p> ~~School Hard~~</p>
[Drabbles & Short Fiction]
- Come Undone (CHAPTER 22) (Angel/Buffy, Mature) by BuildMeUpButtercup-x
- Forgotten Conscience (CHAPTER 74) (Buffy/Faith, Willow/Tara, Mature) by Forgotten Conscience
- Counting Down from 7-3-0 (CHAPTER 12) (Buffy/Spike, Mature) by ginger0826
- The Truth of It (CHAPTER 11) (Angel, Buffy,Spike, Xander, Teen) by Jensen Jones
- The Darkness of Mankind (CHAPTER 13) (Buffy, Giles, Joyce, Teen) by CritterKid
- A Witch's Mark (CHAPTER 19) (Giles, Spike, Willow. Teen) by Medieval Mystique
- The Watcher's Diary (CHAPTER 75) (Buffy, Giles, Teen) by endlessmuse